- Buddha Ruksa - Great Thai restaurant. On Fauntleroy just southwest of the intersection with 35th Ave.
- Ho Win - reasonable Chinese take-out. On west side of California a few blocks north of Morgan St. Junction.
- Jaks - Great steak and cocktails place. Seating is first come first serve. North of "The Junction" (California Ave. and Alaska St.)
- Kamei - Sushi and Teriyaki. Great service and great food.
- Luna Park - diner with lots of fun retro artifacts. Fantastic milkshakes and ice cream sundaes. Reasonable breakfast. Fair lunch and dinner.
- Pegasus Pizza - Good pizza and really nice dinner salads. On Alki Beach.
- Pepperdocks - Very good burgers, pretty good ice cream and shakes
- Salty's - Nice seafood place with one of the best views in town (looking across Elliot Bay to downtown Seattle). Decadent (but expensive) Sunday brunch.
- Seattle Teriyaki - family operated Teriyaki takeout. Very good. On Fauntleroy just southwest of the intersection with 35th Ave.
- Taquiera Guaymas - Small chain of cantina-style Mexican food. South of The Junction on west side of California.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.