The South Park Branch of the Seattle Public Library system is located at 8604 Eighth Ave S (the corner of Eighth Ave S & S Cloverdale Street). The library's phone number is: 206-615-1688.
Library Hours Edit
- Monday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 Noon - 5:00 PM
- Capacity for 18,700 books and materials, one-third of which is in Spanish
- 13 computers for public use
- Parking for 10 vehicles
- Community meeting room with a maximum occupancy of 75 persons
The South Park Branch opened on September 9, 2006. It was the 20th project completed under the 1998 Libraries for All building program. It was the first permanent public library in the South Park neighborhood.