Seattle Center is the site of the 1962 World's Fair. It consists of meeting and open spaces, museums, sports venues, and various theaters. It is also the home to the Space Needle, Seattle's most prominent landmark.
- Seattle Center official site
- Seattle Center Wikipedia article
- Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame
- Seattle Children's Museum
- Seattle Children's Theater
- Pacific Science Center
- Experience Music Project
|This article is still a stub and needs more content.|
Please contribute if you can.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.