The Rainier Beach Branch of the Seattle Public Library system is located at 9125 Rainier Ave S. The library's phone number is: 206-386-1906.
Library Hours Edit
- Monday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 Noon - 5:00 PM
- Capacity for 66,700 books and materials
- 33 computers for public use
- Community meeting room and a children's area
The Rainier Beach Branch opened on January 17, 2004. It was the fifth project completed under the 1998 Libraries for All building program. It replaced the former Rainier Beach library, at the same location.