Seattle is home to a VERY large number of organizations and clubs. Please add yours below and let us know more about your group!
Local Seattle-area organizations and clubs
- Action for Animals
- Association for Women in Science
- Bicycle Alliance of Washington
- Body Freedom Collaborative Clothes free advocacy and activities
- Cascade Bicycle Club
- Dai Bai Zan Cho Bo Zen Temple
- Gage Academy of Art Drawing, painting & sculpting training for artists of all ages and all levels; free seminars for emerging artists; exhibitions & art events
- Hopelink The largest human-services agency on the Eastside
- Northwest Animal Rights Network
- NW Intentional Communities Association
- Polygamy Now! The unfolding story of polygamy in Seattle
- Seattle Audubon Society
- Seattle Bicycle Touring Club
- Seattle CFS and Fibro Support & Resources for sufferers of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Related Disorders
- Seattle Go Center
- Seattle Networking Guide Directory of professional, civic and social groups in the Seattle area.
- Seattle Tilth has a demo garden in Meridian Park in Wallingford.
- Seattle Tree Fruit Society
- seattlefrancophone.info Community web site for french speaking people in Seattle - Site web pour la communaute francaise ou francophone a Seattle
- Sun Lover's Under Grey Skies (SLUGS) Clothes free recreation
- VamoLa! - community Brazilian drum and dance ensemble. Come and join us!
- Vegetarians of Washington
- Washington Citizens for Proportional Representation - meets monthly in Seattle.
- Young Active Professionals Social activities group for young professionals in Seattle
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LesGrenouillesSeattle/ - French Family Club with activities for the kids and the grown-ups at least one parent must speak french with his children./ Club pour des familles francophone, nous organisons des activites pour les enfants et parents.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.