Seattle is home to a VERY large number of organizations and clubs. Please add yours below and let us know more about your group!
Local Seattle-area organizations and clubs
- Action for Animals
- Association for Women in Science
- Bicycle Alliance of Washington
- Body Freedom Collaborative Clothes free advocacy and activities
- Cascade Bicycle Club
- Hopelink The largest human-services agency on the Eastside
- Northwest Animal Rights Network
- NW Intentional Communities Association
- Polygamy Now! The unfolding story of polygamy in Seattle
- Seattle Audubon Society
- Seattle CFS and Fibro Support & Resources for sufferers of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Related Disorders
- Seattle Go Center
- Seattle Networking Guide Directory of professional, civic and social groups in the Seattle area.
- Seattle Tilth has a demo garden in Meridian Park in Wallingford.
- Seattle Tree Fruit Society
- Sun Lover's Under Grey Skies (SLUGS) Clothes free recreation
- VamoLa! - community Brazilian drum and dance ensemble. Come and join us!
- Vegetarians of Washington
- Washington Citizens for Proportional Representation - meets monthly in Seattle.
- Young Active Professionals Social activities group for young professionals in Seattle
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.