The International District/Chinatown Branch of the Seattle Public Library system is located at 713 Eighth Ave S (inside the International District Village Square II complex). The library's phone number is: 206-386-1300.
Because of its proximity to Downtown, the Metro Transit Bus Tunnel, Jackson Street, and Dearborn Street, many bus routes stop close to this library.
- Monday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday: closed
- Capacity for 12,000 books and materials, including collections in Chinese, Japanese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, and Korean.
- 12 computers for public use
- Sections for adults, teens, and children
- A four-person study room and a two-person tutoring room
The International District/Chinatown Branch opened on June 11, 2005. It was the 16th project completed under the 1998 Libraries for All building program.