The Columbia Branch of the Seattle Public Library system is located at 4721 Rainier Ave S. The library's phone number is: 206-386-1908.
Library Hours Edit
- Monday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 Noon - 5:00 PM
- Collections of books and materials in English, Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese, Oromo, Somali, Amharic, Tagrinya, and Tagalog
- 24 computers for public use
- Parking for 17 vehicles
- A meeting room with a maximum occupancy of 139 people
The Columbia Branch is one of many Seattle libraries built by grants from philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. It opened in 1912. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is located in the Columbia City Landmark District. The library was chosen as the twelfth project completed under the 1998 Libraries for All building program. The renovated Columbia Library opened on August 22, 2004.